Several big topics are on Congress’ radar this year, from negotiating a solution to a looming debt limit crisis to writing a new Farm Bill, addressing the aftermath of the Silicon Valley Bank collapse, setting policy on the annual defense authorization bill, and setting spending levels for the next fiscal year with divided government.
The 118th Congress got off to a slow start in establishing committee rosters and adjusting to new majority control in the House. So what has been accomplished so far and what’s in store for the rest of this term?
Watch our recorded webinar to learn from CQ and Roll Call reporters about the shifts and dynamics of the most diverse Congress in history, what to expect in 2023’s polarized political landscape, and how to find opportunities for your organization.
Experts will discuss:
- Key legislative and regulatory priorities for the 118th Congress that can impact your organization in 2023
- What obstacles could impede any legislative and regulatory changes in the near-term
- Potential cuts to spending and what that means for your organization
- Jason Dick, Editor in Chief, CQ and Roll Call
- Peter Cohn, Deputy Editor, CQ and Roll Call
- Lindsey McPherson, Senior Reporter, CQ and Roll Call
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED