The midterm elections are almost here. To help you prepare for likely outcomes, we’ve invited our award-winning politics and policy team to share the insights you need to build successful post-election and 2023 strategies once the new Congress and state legislative sessions convene.
Watch our webinar recording where CQ and Roll Call experts will discuss the races they’re most excited about, the most vulnerable seats, and the mechanics and logistics post-elections that could have an impact on the results.
In this webinar, our politics team will provide insights on:
- The dynamics in the home stretch before Election Day
- What top legislative issues could be on the table depending on which party gets control of the chambers
- Issues to keep an eye out for in 2023
- What ranked-choice voting, lawsuits, and contested results could mean for the outcome of the elections
- How this could all impact your organization, and how you can strategize and find opportunities
- Herb Jackson is an award-winning journalist and the politics editor of CQ Roll Call, directing coverage of House and Senate campaigns in Washington, D.C. He previously served for 13 years as Washington correspondent for the Bergen Record, part of that as a member of the USA Today Washington bureau. For more than two decades before that, he covered or directed coverage of government and politics in Trenton for several outlets.
- Kate Ackley is an award winning journalist covering lobbying, influence and political money for CQ. She is an expert on K Street and the relationship between Congress and those seeking to influence it. She previously covered financial services, banking, housing and trade policy for CQ as well as lobbying for Roll Call and Legal Times/Influence.
- Mary Ellen McIntire is a politics reporter with CQ Roll Call covering House and Senate campaigns. Previously, she covered health care for CQ Roll Call and Morning Consult.
- Daniela Altimari is the campaigns and elections reporter at Roll Call. She previously worked at Route Fifty and as a statehouse reporter at The Hartford Courant in Connecticut.
- Niels Lesniewski is an experienced congressional, White House and campaign journalist and expert on Senate procedure. He’s the chief correspondent for White House coverage for CQ and Roll Call.
* ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED